miércoles, 14 de junio de 2017

BLOG


BLOG
NOTE: REMEMBER, YOU MUST MAKE A PRINT ON THE SCREEN, IN WHICH YOUR NAME AND PHOTO CAN BE SEE IN
ADDITION TO THE ADD THE TASK.
Write a little paragraph (8 lines ) about you ( with your personal information)
María Teresa Pino Criollo Student 2nd year of high school
Marital status Married
Mother of a daughter
Working with jtp sound
Student of the particular educational unit March 8 in the distance course 
the second year of high school
Studying for a higher education qualification
I am striving to achieve my goals I hope to achieve it with the help of
 GOD and my family
I thank the teachers for the patience and dedication of my teaching.

I was born in a crucita in Manabí my parents Quiteños live in the city 
of Guayaquil

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario